Culture Isn't Dictated...It's Inspired
The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing and providing leadership for all operations, support processes and activities in the store in order to achieve store sales and profit objectives. The range of duties are related to; inventory management, staffing, training, evaluating personnel, sales, visual merchandising, social media marketing and customer service and satisfaction. A love of fashion and clothing is essential. Extensive training in buying clothing from customers is provided.
- Assist with buying, selling, pricing, ticketing and merchandising by adhering to merchandising standards, evaluating market demands, adhering to buying plan, managing stock and sales levels, and meeting or exceeding store sales goals and purchase goals.
- Responsible for the timely flow of merchandise to the sales floor and storage area. Ensure the sales floor is full at all times with the appropriate product.
- Maintaining merchandise and visual presentation standards on a daily basis. Including the proper usage of all in-store signage components and standards.
- Assist with determining personnel requirements based on season and store schedule; assist with staff recruitment and interviewing. Train, certify and evaluate current staff as assigned throughout all stages of their development.
- Familiarize yourself and staff with product merchandise, current fashion trends and brands.
- Performs all opening and closing procedures.
- Promote, coach and role model superior customer service to all customers, every day. Insure that all store associates understand and support the pursuit of superior service and our non-negotiable standards.
- Monitor employee hours in relationship to sales and make cuts or additions if necessary.
- Observe and encourage through positive communication staff performance and productivity. Maintaining accurate recordings in the manager log of sales, staff performance, customer’s situations, and repair and maintenance issues.
- Protects store assets by ensuring all staff follow safety and security rules and procedures.
- Insure all inventory functions are completed as directed, including regular inventory counts. Insure merchandise receiving and ticketing occurs in a timely manner, so that merchandise can be processed to the selling floor for sale. Back stock inventory needs to be organized, rotated and dated to insure oldest merchandise is brought out to the sales floor first.
- Conducts periodic meetings in conjunction with the Store Manager to keep employee relations at a high level and to keep employees informed of relevant information...
- We offer a competitive base salary along with bonus potential
- Health insurance, vacation, sick time and a generous employee discount
- Extended training opportunities
- Ability to build your own stores inventory
- Career advancement
One year prior retail management experience or 2 years prior retail sales experience preferred with strong leadership skills exhibited. Strong organizational and time management skills are vital. Proven customer service, communication and strong interpersonal skills required. Must successfully complete LEADS certification and be computer and retail math literate. Able to work 35-40 hrs a week flexible schedule that includes mornings, nights & weekends. Must be able to work occasional overtime when necessary in busier season
Passion for Fashion & Leadership? Come work for us!
We are always accepting applications for shift supervisors that are energetic, honest, reliable & customer service oriented to help promote all aspects of the business: buying, selling, pricing, and merchandising. Promoting a high level of customer service ensuring customers are assisted in an enthusiastic, timely, and knowledgeable manner. Having a sense of fashion with a knowledge of current styles, trends and brands a must!
A shift supervisor is trained on all operational functions that the store manager and assistant manager are trained on, including opening and closing the store, administering returns and store credit, sales goals, and delegating tasks amongst sales associates and buyers.
A shift supervisor is expected to be the link between the management team and associates, helping management to accomplish important tasks such as regular store cleanings, merchandising, and motivating employees on the sales floor to help exceed goals. An ideal shift supervisor is hardworking, a quick thinker, and friendly with excellent communication and customer service skills. Previous retail experience is necessary for this position.
Responsibilities include all aspects of store operations from buying, selling, training and merchandising. Must be computer literate, process math skills and have retail or customer service experience. Must be able to work 3 to 4 days a week including weekends.
We offer a competitive wage, flexible scheduling, fun casual work environment, great discount, first picks & staff bonuses/contests.
Love Fashion & Talking to People? Let's Chat!
We are always accepting applications for highly motivated, honest, reliable and customer service oriented individuals for our challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. A great sense of style with a knowledge of brands, current trends and labels a must! Along with an ability to prioritize, work with a sense of urgency, receive feedback and take action when appropriate. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycled fashion.
- Assisting customers on the sale floor and at the dressing rooms
- Assisting in keeping the store neat, including ongoing straightening of the merchandise and specific cleaning tasks as assigned.
- Actively participating in the ongoing processing of merchandise
- Answering the phone and answering questions about our concept
- Perform all point of sale related tasks, which involves but is not limited to: counting cash, making change, and operating the point of sale system.
- Creating interior and window displays and dressing mannequins.
- Assisting with store security, which involves, but is not limited to, monitoring the sales floor and dressing rooms.
Must be able to work at least 3 shifts per week and be available weekends. Speaking Polish or Spanish and/or daytime availability a plus.
We offer a competitive wage, flexible scheduling, fun casual work environment, great discount, first picks, contests & staff bonuses. Buyers can move on to get management positions at the stores.